Learning Program Vision
Note: These offerings are currently being reformulated to respond to changing times.
Rainfall to Groundwater aims to enlighten and catalyze collaborative action on the following topics:
- Rainfall to Groundwater Basics
- Planning for Rainfall to Groundwater, Part 1 and Part 2
- Rangeland Economies for Rainfall Detention
- Interdisciplinary Research Topics for University & College Students
- Site-Specific Watershed Restoration Strategies – Planning, Design, Plants & Animals – for consultants and planners
- Ecohydrological Adaptive Management & Monitoring
- Permaculture Considerations for Agricultural Lands
- Rainfall to Groundwater for K-12 Educators & Students
The intention is to facilitate incorporation of the Rainfall to Groundwater recharge approach into planning process and to foster a community (potentially community of communities) to synergistically expedite ecohydrological restoration of degraded catchment detention storage functions.
Rainfall to Groundwater: History of the Science
Rainfall to Groundwater: California & Beyond