Learning Program Vision
Rainfall to Groundwater aims to enlighten and catalyze collaborative action on the following topics (current course descriptions linked), especially as they apply to California’s 2014 Sustainable Groundwater Management Act: .
- Rainfall to Groundwater Basics
- Planning for Rainfall to Groundwater, Part 1 and Part 2
- Rangeland Economies for Rainfall Detention
- Interdisciplinary Research Topics for University & College Students
- Site-Specific Watershed Restoration Strategies – Planning, Design, Plants & Animals – for consultants and planners
- Ecohydrological Adaptive Management & Monitoring
- Permaculture Considerations for Agricultural Lands
- Rainfall to Groundwater for K-12 Educators & Students
The intention is to facilitate incorporation of the Rainfall to Groundwater recharge approach into Groundwater Sustainability Plans and to foster a community (potentially community of communities) to synergistically expedite ecohydrological restoration of degraded catchment detention storage functions.
Rainfall to Groundwater: History of the Science
Rainfall to Groundwater: California & Beyond
For book sponsorship and course pre-enrollment details and deals see Course Pre-Enroll & Sponsorship Order